Following the recent government announcement from 17th May 2021, the limit on the number of mourners allowed to attend a service at Memoria North Oxfordshire will increase from 30 to 68. If numbers exceed 68, the outside speakers will be turned on and doors will remain open if requested.
Please note, the following rules will remain in place.
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times inside the building unless visitors have a valid reason why they cannot wear one.
- Families will be seated by the funeral director as normal.
- Visitors must follow the seating guidance unless authorised by the funeral director to sit in their family bubble.
- Members of the public are not allowed to view the service from the foyer. This area is a safe zone for crematorium and funeral staff to observe the service.
- All visitors attending the service from outside must follow the self-distancing guidance.
- For your added protection, all areas will be sanitised following every service.
The Churchill Pavilion will also be available from 17th May 2021 for post-service drinks. The limit on numbers allowed to use the Churchill Pavilion will be 42. This will be seated service as per the government guidelines.